Divorce Lawyer Istanbul
Melda Merve Tekcan is a well-respected Turkish family lawyer and a divorce lawyer giving clients the most stress free and efficient services in the process of a divorce or any kind of matter in relation to families. Our lawyers are among the top English speaking divorce lawyers in Istanbul and Turkey cities thanks to our 100% client satisfaction. You can reach our experienced English speaking divorce lawyers through our contact page.
Family Law Services:
- Divorce cases
- Custody cases
- Child maintenance and alimony cases
- Paternity issues
- Administration of children’s asset when in custody
- Cases of domestic violence
- Human right violation cases
- Family dwellings and its application
- Financial arrangements in divorce and dissolution
- ‘Family protection’ litigation cases based on Article No.: 4320
- Commodity partnership and separation, division of matrimonial properties, tenancy in its entirety.
- Legal rights owned by spouses on matrimonial properties
- Renunciation of inheritance cases
- Obtaining heirship certificate
- Cases dealing with cancellation of heirship certificate
- Cases arising from the deterioration of engagement
- Child adoption allowance cases
- Marriage license, removal of the waiting period for women
- Cancellation and declaration of legitimacy of affiliation and paternity cases
- Alteration of age and declaration of maturity cases
- Cases based on recognition and approval of the court order (divorce, heirship etc.) issued in a different country.
- Provisional injunctions on heritage
- Restitution cases for inheritance and cases filed by heir due to reduction of its amount of share from the inheritance.
- Guardianship and trustee litigation
- Cases dealing with cancellation of a will
- Supervision on custody
- Supervision on trusteeship
- Tracking of maintenance payment (alimony)
- Tracking of court order based on debarment
- Offering preventive measures relating to family law issues
- Supervision on housing and property rights
- Supervision on protecting inheritance rights
- Supervision and elimination of legal problems between spouses
- Supervision on taking necessary precautions relating to division of matrimonial property between spouses
- Propose methods on settling disputes between spouses
- Advice relating on how to file a lawsuit and procedures required in order to follow-up
Working with a lawyer will be to your advantage. For detailed information, you can contact us on our phone number 0 532 211 57 25.